Saturday 29 October 2011

Blue Fairy

This is one of the cards I made on Amy's Crafty Weekend. I love the sentiment which is from Whimsy stamps The image is from Crafts and me and is one that we were lucky to have as an exclusive preview on the weekend. Can't wait to see the series when it is released into the crafty cosmos. I coloured it with promarkers. The corners were from
Linda and the paper was Back to Basics Christmas Collection.
I am entering this card for the Crafts and Me challenge which is blue.


3 comments:

  1. Chris, this is gorgeous - think I left a comment on the other blog...but it deserves saying twice! Love it!

    Rx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this as I said when we were away is just awesome, love your colouring hun!
    Have a great weekend
    hugs shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful. Love the shading on her wings, you did a great job.
    Hugs Tracy x

    ReplyDelete